Our heritage pork sausage is always fresh(not smoked). You can smoke it with any flavor you desire or even pan fry it(We prefer apple/oak wood smoked)! This sausage is DELICIOUS!
We keep it simple around here with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic(SPG) – a Texas tradition!
About Our Heritage Pork:
- Frozen and Vacuum sealed to lock in flavor and freshness
- Humanely raised on pasture
- 100% antibiotic-free
- Raised by independent family farmers
- Heritage pork has more marbling resulting in more tender and juicy meat
FREE Local Delivery
Local delivery (Approx. 30 mile radius from Victoria, TX):
For local customers that live within about 30 miles of Victoria, TX, we currently offer FREE local delivery to your door! Local deliveries typically take 1-7 days for delivery, depending on your availability to receive the order.
To get your FREE local delivery:
- Proceed to the checkout page
- Enter your info & shipping address
- *If you live within our local delivery area, you’ll automatically get a “FREE” shipping option applied to your order
- Proceed to payment/Place Order
- We will Contact you within 24 hours to arrange local delivery straight to your door!
How we ship:
All meat products are shipped with high quality, insulated containers with dry ice to ensure safe temps. If your product has thawed any during shipment don’t worry; it’s still perfectly safe to eat or refreeze for later! In the event you receive a product that has exceeded internal safe storage temperatures, we will be happy to replace at our expense!
Local deliveries (Victoria, TX, Crossroads Area):
*See “FREE LOCAL DELIVERY” Tab above. Local deliveries will be coordinated with you once you’ve created an order to arrange a delivery time that works best for you!
We ship nationwide directly from our small farm to your door! Our orders ship on Mondays/Tuesdays with a 2-3 day shipping window.
Example Shipping Rates:
*Note: These are averages, not flat rates. Please view the cart page to estimate actual shipping costs for your location. Safely shipping meat at a reasonable cost is something we work hard to accomplish!
Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, etc.
Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, etc.
Oregon, Illinois, New Hampshire, New York, etc.